Only an Organisation Admin or Organisation Admin (Project Creator) can create new Users.
Creating a new user is done from the Admin page. To access the Admin page, click on the drop down arrow next to your name on the top right hand corner and then click Admin:
Select Users (if it is not already selected) and then click on + Add User. You will then be presented with a pop-up to create the new user:
Apart from standard information (like Name, Email Address, and Phone Number), there is some specific information that we also require:
- Password: Passwords need to have:
- Minimum of 12 characters
- Upper and lower case characters
- Special characters (like !@#$%^&*)
- Auth Providers: You can choose email and password or Microsoft SSO. If you would like to allow the user to login using Microsoft SSO, please work with your internal IT Support team to ensure it is turned on and setup correctly.
- Position: This is the Permissions that the new user will get. You can find explanations of the different permissions levels and what they have access to through this support article.
- Role: This is their role within your organisation:
Once you have filled in all information for the new user, click Create User. The user will be created and can login to your Mastt Instance.